The two-day Winter Mixed Sale conducted by Barretts Equine Ltd. concluded Wednesday with 524 horses selling for $4,431,000 averaging $8,456 with a median of $4,000.
The Barretts October mixed sale ended Tuesday in Southern California with big increases in gross revenue and average price. The number of horses sold and the median price also rose significantly.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash