The two-day Winter Mixed Sale conducted by Barretts Equine Ltd. concluded Wednesday with 524 horses selling for $4,431,000 averaging $8,456 with a median of $4,000.
The Barretts October mixed sale ended Tuesday in Southern California with big increases in gross revenue and average price. The number of horses sold and the median price also rose significantly.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection