The two-day Winter Mixed Sale conducted by Barretts Equine Ltd. concluded Wednesday with 524 horses selling for $4,431,000 averaging $8,456 with a median of $4,000.
The Barretts October mixed sale ended Tuesday in Southern California with big increases in gross revenue and average price. The number of horses sold and the median price also rose significantly.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Runhappy in Final Drill for Return
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Brave Anna Upsets Cheveley Park Stakes