Already 3-for-3 at Keeneland, Judy the Beauty will try to nail down the first grade I victory of her career April 12 in the $300,000 Madison Stakes (gr. I) at the Lexington track.
St. George Farm Racing's Last Full Measure, a winner in her only start at Keeneland, ran her record to two-for-two at the Kentucky racetrack with an upset victory in the $300,000 Madison Stakes (gr. I) April 13.
This year's edition of the $300,000 Madison Stakes (gr. I) may not feature a superstar such as 2012 winner Groupie Doll, but 10 older fillies and mares will provide a good wagering event at Keeneland April 13.
Keeneland Racecourse in Lexington is moving the $300,000 Madison Stakes (gr. I) to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes Day, Saturday, April 13.
Augustin Stable runner won six of seven starts (five graded wins) and capped off campaign with a victory over Ventura in the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (gr. I).
A New Twist topped a depleted field in Wednesday's Keeneland feature, the $132,769 Madison Stakes. Favorite You, September Secret, and Slews Final Answer all scratched after rain left the track muddy.
Victory Ride, making her first start since winning last summer's Test Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga, cruised a one-length win in the inaugural $100,000 Madison Stakes at Keeneland Wednesday.
Keeneland's $100,000 Madison Stakes on the Wednesday card has drawn a field of eight fillies steeped in graded stakes success.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Preps for Shadwell Turf Mile
- Believe You Can to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 1,236 for October Sale
- Ruidoso Unveils Integrity and Safety Program
- Live Chat - Friday, September 26 at NOON EST
- Ramseys, Brown, Castellano Top Penn Standings
- Lemon Drop Kid and Bill Farish
- What's Going On Here: In Honor of Theresa
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies