Mr. and Mrs. R.J. Bennett's Touching Promise rated in second behind leader Saturday Nite Ride, took over heading for home and won comfortably in the $100,000 Ballerina Stakes (Can-III) Oct. 13 at Hastings Race Course.
Three-year-old Ole's Miss, recent winner of the British Columbia Oaks, tackles older fillies and mares for the first time while making her graded stakes debut in the Ballerina (Can-III) Oct. 13 at Hastings Racecourse.
Commander defended his title in the British Columbia Premier's Stakes (Can-III) while Madeira Park secured the first graded stakes win in her career in the Ballerina Stakes (Can-III) Oct. 14 at Hastings Racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- Awesome Slew Stands Out in Sunshine Millions Classic
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- Sunshine Millions Cuts After FTBOA Withholds Payment
- Reporting Star to Again Try Sunshine Millions Turf