Headed by unbeaten Golden Horn, a field of 10 is set to go in the the Ã‚Â£1.15 million King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes (Eng-I) July 25 at Ascot Racecourse.
Often the best winner by a sire is the result of what appears to be a very deliberately and cleverly constructed pedigree.
Madame Chiang capitalized when erratic front-runner Chicquita dramatically hung left in the final 100 yards and captured the QIPCO Fillies and Mares Stakes (Eng-I) Oct.18 at Ascot.
Recent Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) winner Marvellous is the pre-race favorite among 17 fillies entered for the Investec Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) June 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- NY Regulators Tighten Underage Gambling Rules
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Colt is First Winner for Maclean's Music
- Beam Appointed to Ohio Fund Advisory Panel
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot