Headed by unbeaten Golden Horn, a field of 10 is set to go in the the Ã‚Â£1.15 million King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes (Eng-I) July 25 at Ascot Racecourse.
Often the best winner by a sire is the result of what appears to be a very deliberately and cleverly constructed pedigree.
Madame Chiang capitalized when erratic front-runner Chicquita dramatically hung left in the final 100 yards and captured the QIPCO Fillies and Mares Stakes (Eng-I) Oct.18 at Ascot.
Recent Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) winner Marvellous is the pre-race favorite among 17 fillies entered for the Investec Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) June 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale