Headed by unbeaten Golden Horn, a field of 10 is set to go in the the Ã‚Â£1.15 million King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes (Eng-I) July 25 at Ascot Racecourse.
Often the best winner by a sire is the result of what appears to be a very deliberately and cleverly constructed pedigree.
Madame Chiang capitalized when erratic front-runner Chicquita dramatically hung left in the final 100 yards and captured the QIPCO Fillies and Mares Stakes (Eng-I) Oct.18 at Ascot.
Recent Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) winner Marvellous is the pre-race favorite among 17 fillies entered for the Investec Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) June 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Lady Shipman Seeks Graded Win at Woodbine
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended