Headed by unbeaten Golden Horn, a field of 10 is set to go in the the Ã‚Â£1.15 million King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes (Eng-I) July 25 at Ascot Racecourse.
Often the best winner by a sire is the result of what appears to be a very deliberately and cleverly constructed pedigree.
Madame Chiang capitalized when erratic front-runner Chicquita dramatically hung left in the final 100 yards and captured the QIPCO Fillies and Mares Stakes (Eng-I) Oct.18 at Ascot.
Recent Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) winner Marvellous is the pre-race favorite among 17 fillies entered for the Investec Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) June 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Cuddle Alert Gives Sire Bedford Falls First Stakes Win
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa