Headed by unbeaten Golden Horn, a field of 10 is set to go in the the Ã‚Â£1.15 million King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes (Eng-I) July 25 at Ascot Racecourse.
Often the best winner by a sire is the result of what appears to be a very deliberately and cleverly constructed pedigree.
Madame Chiang capitalized when erratic front-runner Chicquita dramatically hung left in the final 100 yards and captured the QIPCO Fillies and Mares Stakes (Eng-I) Oct.18 at Ascot.
Recent Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) winner Marvellous is the pre-race favorite among 17 fillies entered for the Investec Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) June 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity