Malibu Moon, third on this year's leading sires' list by progeny earnings, will stand in 2011 for $60,000, up from his 2010 fee of $40,000.
MAHUBAH'S CORNER, by Avalyn Hunter
An undefeated 2-year-old is the stuff of dreams, and at this time of year the dreams inspired often feature roses or lilies. By the Light, though not really tested, is from a family that has shown moments of brillance and so is one undefeated filly worth watching.
Filling the void left when his half-brother Malibu Moon was recently moved to Castleton Lyons Farm near Lexington, Parker's Storm Cat will enter stud in 2004 at the Pons family's Country Life Farm near Bel Air, Md. The son of Storm Cat's fee will be $3,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Tattersalls Ends Year With Soaring Figures