Maclean's Music, a promising young son of Distorted Humor, sired his first reported foal when a dark bay filly was born at Swifty Farms near Seymour, Ind., Jan. 16.
John Sikura's Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington has released its 2014 stallion roster and stud fees, headed by Stormy Atlantic and Midnight Lute, who will stand for $30,000 and $25,000, respectively.
Maclean's Music, whose 114 Beyer Speed Figure is the highest ever given to a debut winner, has been retired from racing for stallion duty in 2013 at Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington.
Sensational maiden winner earned 114 Beyer in debut for Steve Asmussen. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Clement Hirsch: Iotapa After BC Distaff Slot
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt