Day 9 of the Keeneland November sale saw competitive trade for both the session's upper-market weanlings and mares, fueling across-the-board increases. The day's top price, for a Pioneerof the Nile colt, was $85,000.
John Sikura's Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington has released its stallion roster and fees for 2015, headed by Stormy Atlantic and Midnight Lute at $25,000 live foal stands and nurses.
Maclean's Music, a promising young son of Distorted Humor, sired his first reported foal when a dark bay filly was born at Swifty Farms near Seymour, Ind., Jan. 16.
John Sikura's Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington has released its 2014 stallion roster and stud fees, headed by Stormy Atlantic and Midnight Lute, who will stand for $30,000 and $25,000, respectively.
Maclean's Music, whose 114 Beyer Speed Figure is the highest ever given to a debut winner, has been retired from racing for stallion duty in 2013 at Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington.
Sensational maiden winner earned 114 Beyer in debut for Steve Asmussen. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Back to Training After Injury
- Pedigree Analysis: Caro
- Renamed First Winner for Everyday Heroes
- Fasig-Tipton to Sponsor Two KY Downs Stakes
- Ironicus Has New Challenge in Bernard Baruch
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- Top Sprinter Secret Circle Retired to Stud
- First Winner Lands for Sire General Quarters
- Top Sanford Runners Meet Again in Hopeful
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016