Maclean's Music, a promising young son of Distorted Humor, sired his first reported foal when a dark bay filly was born at Swifty Farms near Seymour, Ind., Jan. 16.
John Sikura's Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington has released its 2014 stallion roster and stud fees, headed by Stormy Atlantic and Midnight Lute, who will stand for $30,000 and $25,000, respectively.
Maclean's Music, whose 114 Beyer Speed Figure is the highest ever given to a debut winner, has been retired from racing for stallion duty in 2013 at Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington.
Sensational maiden winner earned 114 Beyer in debut for Steve Asmussen. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Final Breeders' Cup Board Seats Filled
- Filly Taghrooda Takes Aim at Ascot History
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- OBS Fall Sale to Include Horses of Racing Age
- Risk Factors for EIPH in Australian Racehorses Studied
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar