Maclean's Music, a promising young son of Distorted Humor, sired his first reported foal when a dark bay filly was born at Swifty Farms near Seymour, Ind., Jan. 16.
John Sikura's Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington has released its 2014 stallion roster and stud fees, headed by Stormy Atlantic and Midnight Lute, who will stand for $30,000 and $25,000, respectively.
Maclean's Music, whose 114 Beyer Speed Figure is the highest ever given to a debut winner, has been retired from racing for stallion duty in 2013 at Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington.
Sensational maiden winner earned 114 Beyer in debut for Steve Asmussen. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- Hangover Kid Strikes Late in Bowling Green
- Filly Fly By Night Captures Mercury Sprint