A Dr Fong colt and an Orpen filly tied for the highest price of 115,000 ($154,302 in United States funds) at the first edition of the Arqana v.2 yearling sale Aug. 20 in Deauville.
A Galileo colt commanded 310,000 ($430,119 in U.S. funds) to top the opening session of Arqana's October yearling sale at Deauville in France. MAB Agency purchased the bay yearling from Haras des Sablonnets.
A More Than Ready colt brought 58,000 euros ($77,319 in U.S. funds) to top Arqana's December yearling sale, which suffered a downturn of 19.6% in gross revenue from a year ago.
The bay yearling brings 300,000 euros ($417,729 in U.S. funds) from the MAB Agency.
The third session of the Deauville Yearling Sale in France on Aug. 20, produced few excitements but trade was solid at a lower level.
Most Popular Stories
- Stopchargingmaria Will Be Offered at F-T Sale
- Santa Anita Can't Hurt Shared Belief
- Live Chat - Friday, October 3 at NOON EST
- What's Going On Here: A Rich Trifecta
- Health Zone: Hoof Care - Hoof Anatomy
- Plan in Works to Save Suffolk Downs Racing
- Slideshow: Owner and Breeder Aaron Jones
- Espinoza Suspended for Awesome Again Ride
- Two-Time GI Winner Strategic Maneuver Dies
- Long-Term Vision Possible After Equine Cataract Surgery