Military Angel, a a multiple group-placed daughter of Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (G1) winner Big Brown, was purchased by French-based MAB Agency for €210,000 ($224,291 in U.S. Funds) to top the Goffs February sale.
Average price increased 33% and median price was up 14.3% on the third day of the Arqana Deauville breeding stock sale Dec. 8.
A Dr Fong colt and an Orpen filly tied for the highest price of 115,000 ($154,302 in United States funds) at the first edition of the Arqana v.2 yearling sale Aug. 20 in Deauville.
A Galileo colt commanded 310,000 ($430,119 in U.S. funds) to top the opening session of Arqana's October yearling sale at Deauville in France. MAB Agency purchased the bay yearling from Haras des Sablonnets.
A More Than Ready colt brought 58,000 euros ($77,319 in U.S. funds) to top Arqana's December yearling sale, which suffered a downturn of 19.6% in gross revenue from a year ago.
The bay yearling brings 300,000 euros ($417,729 in U.S. funds) from the MAB Agency.
The third session of the Deauville Yearling Sale in France on Aug. 20, produced few excitements but trade was solid at a lower level.
Most Popular Stories
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- New York Discusses Rules on Race-Day Lasix
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Date Set for 2017 Maryland Million Day
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- 'Free Fridays' at National Museum of Racing