MI Developments, which owns 59% of the equity in Magna Entertainment Corp., announced Thursday that it will not proceed with plans to take the racetrack conglomerate private by acquiring all outstanding shares.
M. Douglas Young has been appointed lead director of MI Developments' board of directors, the company announced Sept. 2. MID is a Magna company that is seeking to purchase the stock of Magna Entertainment Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Catch a Glimpse Probable for Penn Mile
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- America's Galileo
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream