A 2-year-old colt by Danehill sold for HK$3 million ($386,847) to top the Dec. 10 Hong Kong International Sale, an auction held for the purpose of getting well-bred racing prospects into the hands of Hong Kong-based owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core