NYRA president Christopher Kay, whose contract extension was announced Oct. 21, said the organization most likely will experience an increase in profit this year exclusive of revenue from video lottery terminals.
The New York Racing Fan Advisory Council held an open forum Aug. 30 at Saratoga Race Course, inviting customers and racing fans in the state to share comments and questions about their experiences at New York's tracks.
The New York Racing Association announced it has entered into a partnership with Priority One Jets that includes sponsorship of the Forego Stakes (gr. I) that will now be run as the Priority One Forego.
Customers at Saratoga Race Course this summer will find the signature of its current leadership boldly on the historic track's 147th race meet, which begins July 24.
In the first of a series of quarterly meetings, executives from the New York Racing Association took questions from customers in an hour-long question-and-answer session Nov. 15 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Optimism was evident May 28 as the board of directors of the New York Racing Association heard Chris Kay, president and CEO, detail several improvements customers can expect on what could be an historic Belmont Stakes day.
The New York Racing Association has added two executives to its senior management team, naming Lynn LaRocca to the newly created position of chief experience officer and Joseph Lambert as its general counsel.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- HKJC Executive to Give Round Table Keynote
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- NY Alters Rules on Claims, Some Medications