Racing Medication and Testing Consortium executive director Dionne Benson said as regulators look at new, enhanced recommendations on out-of-competition testing, they're going to find policies that will work for the industry.
Not only licensed trainers, but also owners who fail to monitor their trainers and the veterinarians who provide or facilitate the administration of illegal substances could be subject to exclusion.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal