Racing Medication and Testing Consortium executive director Dionne Benson said as regulators look at new, enhanced recommendations on out-of-competition testing, they're going to find policies that will work for the industry.
Not only licensed trainers, but also owners who fail to monitor their trainers and the veterinarians who provide or facilitate the administration of illegal substances could be subject to exclusion.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Mo Town, Guest Suite Set for Risen Star Showdown
- Mind Your Biscuits Set for Gulfstream Park Sprint
- International Star Could Add to Fair Grounds Success
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule