Midway, Ky., farm will add a second synthetic track and seven barns for training, broodmares, and yearlings.
Jim and Susan Hill of Calgary, Alberta, Canada have formed a new partnership with Margaux Farm principals Dr. Joseph Fowler and his wife, Lynn, and Steve and Shelley Johnson.
Margaux Farm, near Midway, Ky., has acquired 16 broodmares and yearlings, formerly owned by David Lange, at a Woodford County, Ky. sheriff's sale Feb. 11.
Dr. and Mrs. Joseph Fowler Jr. have joined Margaux Farm as part owners
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- OwnerView to Host October Ownership Seminar
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit