Social media was called the biggest opportunity for horse racing to develop new players, but it needs to be handled in a strategic manner, panelists said Dec. 8 at the University of Arizona Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Water Bucket Heater Caused Chanteclaire Fire
- Breeding Entities Pledge Support to TAA
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir be "The Boss"
- Records Fall at Inglis Premier Yearling Sale
- Slideshow: Sports Guys
- KY House Passes BC Tax Break Legislation
- Fair Grounds Preps a Tale of Two Sexes