Investec Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) winner Taghrooda looms large as the unbeaten favorite for the Aug. 22 Darley Yorkshire Oaks (Eng-I) at the prestigious Ebor-at-York Festival meeting.
After a trio of seconds at the group I level, Venus de Milo goes in search of a breakthrough Aug. 2 in the Markel Insurance Nassau Stakes (Eng-I) at Goodwood, but France-based Narniyn looks to be a tough opponent.
The Darley Irish Oaks (Ire-I) took on a new look after Investec Oaks (Eng-I) winner Taghrooda was not included among the 11 fillies in the field when runners were declared the morning of July 17.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Yorkiepoo Princess Scores Again at Aqueduct
- Unified Edges Mind Your Biscuits in GP Sprint