Investec Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) winner Taghrooda looms large as the unbeaten favorite for the Aug. 22 Darley Yorkshire Oaks (Eng-I) at the prestigious Ebor-at-York Festival meeting.
After a trio of seconds at the group I level, Venus de Milo goes in search of a breakthrough Aug. 2 in the Markel Insurance Nassau Stakes (Eng-I) at Goodwood, but France-based Narniyn looks to be a tough opponent.
The Darley Irish Oaks (Ire-I) took on a new look after Investec Oaks (Eng-I) winner Taghrooda was not included among the 11 fillies in the field when runners were declared the morning of July 17.
Most Popular Stories
- Two Derby Hopefuls Boast Derby-Winning Sires
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Dortmund Runs Easy in Final Derby Drill
- Mubtaahij in 'Missed Work' at Arlington
- StarLadies On Oaks Trail With Eskenformoney
- No Catching Cinco Charlie in William Walker
- Carpe Diem Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Effinex Wins Excelsior, Wicked Strong Third
- Longshot Si Sage Stuns Field in Last Tycoon
- Upstart, Frosted Drill in Florida for Derby