Investec Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) winner Taghrooda looms large as the unbeaten favorite for the Aug. 22 Darley Yorkshire Oaks (Eng-I) at the prestigious Ebor-at-York Festival meeting.
After a trio of seconds at the group I level, Venus de Milo goes in search of a breakthrough Aug. 2 in the Markel Insurance Nassau Stakes (Eng-I) at Goodwood, but France-based Narniyn looks to be a tough opponent.
The Darley Irish Oaks (Ire-I) took on a new look after Investec Oaks (Eng-I) winner Taghrooda was not included among the 11 fillies in the field when runners were declared the morning of July 17.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- OBS to Offer Experienced Racehorses, Yearlings, Mares