Favored Bedanken demolished 11 rivals in winning the $100,000 Pago Hop Stakes Saturday at Fair Grounds.
Multiple graded stakes winners Caught In The Rain and Bedanken drew the two inside posts for Saturday's $100,000 Pago Hop Stakes for 3-year-old fillies at Fair Grounds.
Fox Ridge Farm's Riskaverse made Saturday's $500,000 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup (gr. IT) an exciting one, coming from well behind to get up in the final strides at Keeneland.
Stylelistick reaffirmed how much she loves the Keeneland turf course Friday afternoon by taking the $100,000 Appalachian Stakes with an impressive and commanding late kick. In other news, Saints Cup returns to racing after more than 2 1/2 years and wins big.
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field