Favored Bedanken demolished 11 rivals in winning the $100,000 Pago Hop Stakes Saturday at Fair Grounds.
Multiple graded stakes winners Caught In The Rain and Bedanken drew the two inside posts for Saturday's $100,000 Pago Hop Stakes for 3-year-old fillies at Fair Grounds.
Fox Ridge Farm's Riskaverse made Saturday's $500,000 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup (gr. IT) an exciting one, coming from well behind to get up in the final strides at Keeneland.
Stylelistick reaffirmed how much she loves the Keeneland turf course Friday afternoon by taking the $100,000 Appalachian Stakes with an impressive and commanding late kick. In other news, Saints Cup returns to racing after more than 2 1/2 years and wins big.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- F-T Horses of Racing Age Sale Catalog Online