Favored Bedanken demolished 11 rivals in winning the $100,000 Pago Hop Stakes Saturday at Fair Grounds.
Multiple graded stakes winners Caught In The Rain and Bedanken drew the two inside posts for Saturday's $100,000 Pago Hop Stakes for 3-year-old fillies at Fair Grounds.
Fox Ridge Farm's Riskaverse made Saturday's $500,000 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup (gr. IT) an exciting one, coming from well behind to get up in the final strides at Keeneland.
Stylelistick reaffirmed how much she loves the Keeneland turf course Friday afternoon by taking the $100,000 Appalachian Stakes with an impressive and commanding late kick. In other news, Saints Cup returns to racing after more than 2 1/2 years and wins big.
Most Popular Stories
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala