Lucky North, a 26-year-old son of Northern Dancer who was pensioned from stallion duty in the summer, died of natural causes at Cam and Sherisse Ziprick's Ziprick Thoroughbreds near Russell, Manitoba, Canada.
Lucky North, a 26-year-old son of Northern Dancer, was pensioned at Cam and Sherisse Ziprick's Ziprick Thoroughbreds near Russell, Manitoba, Canada, after failing to impregnate a mare the past breeding season.
Lucky North and Premiership, who have combined to sire more than 50 stakes winners, have been moved to Cam and Sherisse Ziprick's Ziprick Thoroughbreds near Russell, Manitoba, Canada.
The talented and improving Lucky Sabre earned her first stakes victory Saturday when she defeated Tale Of A Dream by a neck in the $58,950 Vallejo Stakes at Golden Gate Fields.
Clearly a Queen upset 3-5 favorite Siringas to win Sunday's Matchmaker Handicap (gr. IIT) at Monmouth Park, coming from just off the pace under Eibar Coa to win by two lengths.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Welfare and Safety Summit Set for June 28
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al