Lucky North, a 26-year-old son of Northern Dancer who was pensioned from stallion duty in the summer, died of natural causes at Cam and Sherisse Ziprick's Ziprick Thoroughbreds near Russell, Manitoba, Canada.
Lucky North, a 26-year-old son of Northern Dancer, was pensioned at Cam and Sherisse Ziprick's Ziprick Thoroughbreds near Russell, Manitoba, Canada, after failing to impregnate a mare the past breeding season.
Lucky North and Premiership, who have combined to sire more than 50 stakes winners, have been moved to Cam and Sherisse Ziprick's Ziprick Thoroughbreds near Russell, Manitoba, Canada.
The talented and improving Lucky Sabre earned her first stakes victory Saturday when she defeated Tale Of A Dream by a neck in the $58,950 Vallejo Stakes at Golden Gate Fields.
Clearly a Queen upset 3-5 favorite Siringas to win Sunday's Matchmaker Handicap (gr. IIT) at Monmouth Park, coming from just off the pace under Eibar Coa to win by two lengths.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works
- Prominent Ohio Breeder George Smith Dies at 84
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Willy North Returns to Sales Scene at Fasig-Tipton
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Canadian Racing Channel HPItv to Remain on the Air
- Unique Bella Tops Roster of 109 Kentucky Oaks Nominees