Lucky North, a 26-year-old son of Northern Dancer who was pensioned from stallion duty in the summer, died of natural causes at Cam and Sherisse Ziprick's Ziprick Thoroughbreds near Russell, Manitoba, Canada.
Lucky North, a 26-year-old son of Northern Dancer, was pensioned at Cam and Sherisse Ziprick's Ziprick Thoroughbreds near Russell, Manitoba, Canada, after failing to impregnate a mare the past breeding season.
Lucky North and Premiership, who have combined to sire more than 50 stakes winners, have been moved to Cam and Sherisse Ziprick's Ziprick Thoroughbreds near Russell, Manitoba, Canada.
The talented and improving Lucky Sabre earned her first stakes victory Saturday when she defeated Tale Of A Dream by a neck in the $58,950 Vallejo Stakes at Golden Gate Fields.
Clearly a Queen upset 3-5 favorite Siringas to win Sunday's Matchmaker Handicap (gr. IIT) at Monmouth Park, coming from just off the pace under Eibar Coa to win by two lengths.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Marathon Valedictory Closes Out Woodbine Meet
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Northern California Race Dates Approved
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap