Lucky North, a 26-year-old son of Northern Dancer who was pensioned from stallion duty in the summer, died of natural causes at Cam and Sherisse Ziprick's Ziprick Thoroughbreds near Russell, Manitoba, Canada.
Lucky North, a 26-year-old son of Northern Dancer, was pensioned at Cam and Sherisse Ziprick's Ziprick Thoroughbreds near Russell, Manitoba, Canada, after failing to impregnate a mare the past breeding season.
Lucky North and Premiership, who have combined to sire more than 50 stakes winners, have been moved to Cam and Sherisse Ziprick's Ziprick Thoroughbreds near Russell, Manitoba, Canada.
The talented and improving Lucky Sabre earned her first stakes victory Saturday when she defeated Tale Of A Dream by a neck in the $58,950 Vallejo Stakes at Golden Gate Fields.
Clearly a Queen upset 3-5 favorite Siringas to win Sunday's Matchmaker Handicap (gr. IIT) at Monmouth Park, coming from just off the pace under Eibar Coa to win by two lengths.
Most Popular Stories
- Oaklawn Reaches Agreement With United Tote
- Los Alamitos Schedules California Chrome Day
- Longtime Voice of Fairmount Park to Retire
- Keeneland to Handle VinMar Dispersal
- What's Going On Here: It Ain't All Flowers
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Review: Spa Surface Not Factor in Fatalities
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- 360 Cataloged for Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door