Ralph C. Sessa's Blazing Rate nailed a resolute In Summation in the final stride to win the $400,000 In Reality Division of the Florida Stallion Stakes, spoiling the previously undefeated colt's bid to sweep the series on Saturday during Calder's $1.6 million Festival of the Sun card.
Waterford Farm's undefeated 2-year-old colt In Summation and William Condren and Michael Sherman's brilliant 2-year-old filly Running Lass will be solid favorites to win their respective divisions of the Florida Stallion Stakes (FSS) series Saturday at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- First Foal for Circumference is a Filly
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans