The $250,000 Presque Isle Mile Sept. 13 has brought out an overflow field, led by the Phipps Stable's homebred Vacation.
Donald Adam's homebred Adriano became a graded stakes winner on a second different surface Aug. 30 in the $501,500 Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT), as he rallied with a strong stretch move to get up by a half-length on the Delaware Park turf.
This week, Jason and guest co-host Evan Hammonds analyze the Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT). Plus, John Pricci of Equiform offers picks for race 10 at Del Mar Aug. 30.
Three of the top four finishers in the National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Stakes (gr. IIT) will meet again Aug. 30, this time in the $500,000 Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Delaware Park.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah, Beholder Work for Classic
- Ageless Sustains Cut in Franklin County Win
- Jockeys Find Keeneland Mile Race Challenging
- Honor Code to Prepare for Classic at Belmont
- Circumference to Stand at Milky Way in 2016
- Two Ejected From Churchill Grounds
- Consumer Credit Aims to End Skid in Pebbles
- Meadowlands Cancels Racing for Oct. 9
- Pedigree Analysis: Bloodroot
- Three Pletcher Breeders' Cup Hopefuls Breeze