Trainer Tim Tullock Jr. believes that Sensibly Chic has a few points in her favor that will help her extract revenge upon Cativa when they hook up at Aqueduct on Saturday afternoon in the 51st running of the $150,000-added Distaff Breeders' Cup (gr. II).
Longshot Spectacular Moon coasted behind a torrid pace duel, then flew down the center of the stretch to win the $150,000 Astarita Stakes (gr. II) for 2-year-old fillies by a neck on a sloppy Belmont Park track Sunday.
Undefeated in a pair of starts, the fleet-footed Smokey Glacken puts her unblemished record on the line in Sunday's $150,000 Astarita (gr. II) at Belmont Park. Nine 2-year-old fillies were entered in the 6 ½-furlong sprint.
The sale of Iowa-bred Lovethatlegend to New York interests is official, owner Vickie Cosaert said Sept. 8.
Lovethatlegend is poised to net a record sale price for an Iowa-bred horse. Providing she passes a veterinary check, Lovethatlegend will be sold for $365,000 and be sent to New York to join the stable of Bobby Frankel.
Most Popular Stories
- Motion Appeals Medication Positive
- Liam's Map to Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile
- Simulcast Award to Santa Anita Park
- 54 Entered in Best of Ohio Series
- Fee for Tote Security Program Eliminated
- Spendthrift Buys Breeding Rights to Palace
- Lovely Maria Out Rest of Year
- Stellar Wind Fresh for Distaff
- Wyoming to Shut Down Historical Racing Games
- Midlantic Sale Topped by Malibu Moon Filly