When last seen, Wild Promises was scoring in the $500,000 Sunshine Millions Filly & Mare Turf Jan. 24 at Gulfstream Park, her sixth consecutive stakes win. Since then, the California-based mare has returned home for trainer Greg Gilchrist, but now the duo is back in Florida for more and they will look to add to their bankroll March 7 in the $100,000 Honey Fox (gr. IIIT).
Stud Muffin, a $35,000 claim back in March, came through on the biggest day of the year for New York-breds as he stormed to a 1 1/2-length victory in the $250,000 Empire Classic Handicap on New York Showcase Day Oct. 18 at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- NYRA Unveils 10-Race Claiming Series
- New York Sanctions Mott for Drug Overages
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76
- OBS Expects Solid Start for Auction Season
- Untapable, Tapiture Drill for Asmussen
- Five Tie for Fastest 3 Furlongs at OBS Show
- NY Investigation of Asmussen Case Completed
- Main Sequence Works at Palm Meadows
- 'Chrome' Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful