When last seen, Wild Promises was scoring in the $500,000 Sunshine Millions Filly & Mare Turf Jan. 24 at Gulfstream Park, her sixth consecutive stakes win. Since then, the California-based mare has returned home for trainer Greg Gilchrist, but now the duo is back in Florida for more and they will look to add to their bankroll March 7 in the $100,000 Honey Fox (gr. IIIT).
Stud Muffin, a $35,000 claim back in March, came through on the biggest day of the year for New York-breds as he stormed to a 1 1/2-length victory in the $250,000 Empire Classic Handicap on New York Showcase Day Oct. 18 at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Speed Horses Hold Key to BC Classic
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Midnight Lucky Out of F&M Sprint, Retired
- Ward Sends Talented Duo to Juvenile Turf
- Dayatthespa Silenced All Doubters
- Moreno in Sharp Breeders' Cup Classic Drill
- WinStar Buys Half Interest in Daredevil
- The Big Apple's Big Vote
- Presque Isle Horsemen Payments Delayed
- Fair Grounds Ordered to Restore Purse Funds