The board of directors of the Thoroughbred Owners of California unanimously voted to appoint Terry Lovingier to fill a vacancy on the board created by the recent resignation of Madeline Auerbach.
Street Life, a multiple stakes winner by Street Sense, has been retired from racing to stand in 2013 at Terry Lovingier's Lovacres Ranch near Warner Springs, Calif.
Empire Way, a grade II stakes-placed full brother to two-time Breeders' Cup winner Royal Delta, and veteran California stallion Swiss Yodeler will stand in 2013 at Terry Lovingier's Lovacres Ranch near Warner Springs, Calif.
- By Esther Marr
When Willa B Awesome was a foal, breeder/co-owner Terry Lovingier would often stroll from his house to the filly's pasture with a glass of wine to observe her. read blog
Stakes winners Northern Quest and Sharan will stand in 2005 at Brian Wallis' Dormello Stud near Decatur, Texas.
Most Popular Stories
- Del Mar Sets Plan to Solve Turf Course Issue
- Some Top Trainers Support Phasing Out Salix
- Indiana Sire Lantana Mob Gets First Winner
- WV Hires New Lab; Purse Money Still in Limbo
- Champion She's a Tiger Retired
- Tumor Side Effect Leads to Filly's Group I DQ
- Bertha Wright of Calumet Dynasty Dies at 94
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Monmouth to Reduce Overnight Purses by 10%
- Illinois Tracks Seeking Fewer Dates in 2015