After a successful first breeding season, California stallion Smiling Tiger is being moved to John Harris' Harris Farms near Coalinga, Calif., co-owner Phil Lebherz confirmed Sept. 3.
The board of directors of the Thoroughbred Owners of California unanimously voted to appoint Terry Lovingier to fill a vacancy on the board created by the recent resignation of Madeline Auerbach.
Street Life, a multiple stakes winner by Street Sense, has been retired from racing to stand in 2013 at Terry Lovingier's Lovacres Ranch near Warner Springs, Calif.
Empire Way, a grade II stakes-placed full brother to two-time Breeders' Cup winner Royal Delta, and veteran California stallion Swiss Yodeler will stand in 2013 at Terry Lovingier's Lovacres Ranch near Warner Springs, Calif.
- By Esther Marr
When Willa B Awesome was a foal, breeder/co-owner Terry Lovingier would often stroll from his house to the filly's pasture with a glass of wine to observe her. read blog
Stakes winners Northern Quest and Sharan will stand in 2005 at Brian Wallis' Dormello Stud near Decatur, Texas.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill