EquiLottery chief executive officer Brad Cummings will be testifying before a Kentucky Senate committee on behalf of legislation Feb. 10 in Frankfort.
EquiLottery, which aims to link state lotteries with pari-mutuel pools, moved forward in Kentucky Jan. 8 when state Sen. Julie Raque Adams (R-Louisville) filed a bill that would permit such a collaboration.
The Kentucky Lottery is re-launching one of its most successful lottery tickets tied to the Breeders' Cup World Championships, which will be held Nov. 4-5 at Churchill Downs.
This year's Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) will be linked with a California Lottery promotion, officials announced Aug. 3.
Lotteries throughout North America now have a unique opportunity to offer their players themed lottery games and promotions tied to horse racing's biggest event – the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships.
Gtech Holdings, the world's dominant operator of national and state lotteries and co-owner of Turfway park, issued warnings Wednesday about a possible breach of its computerized system for paying scratch-off tickets in Taiwan.
Don't count on video poker was the sobering message Kentucky Senate President David Williams delivered Tuesday to an informal gathering of about 35 prominent Thoroughbred breeders and their representatives.
Lottery company and Turfway Park co-owner Gtech has objected to the way New York handled a bid for a video lottery operating contract.
The deadline for ticket applications to be included in the lottery for the 2002 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships is Sunday, June 16.
Most Popular Stories
- Materiality, Frosted Drill Toward Belmont
- American Pharoah Schools, Back to Galloping
- Breeders' Cup Fantasy Game Returns for 2015
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Company Tied to NYRA Chair Named in Case
- Treve Terrific in Corrida Romp at Saint-Cloud
- Pedigree Analysis: Lovely Maria
- Amanpour Brings $1.5M on Final MM Select Day
- Carpe Diem, Madefromlucky Work in Company
- Bill Puts USADA in Charge of Drug Testing