The Los Angeles Superior Court determined March 10 that Los Alamitos Race Course house rules on clenbuterol and albuterol testing in Quarter Horse races violated state laws and that the CHRB should not have allowed the rules.
Hall of Fame jockey Laffit Pincay Jr. was awarded a $2.7-million verdict in a civil case against the ambulance company that was charged with treating him after the rider suffered broken bones in his neck in a 2003 riding accident at Santa Anita Park, according to Pincay's attorney, Neil Papiano.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Lady Shipman Seeks Graded Win at Woodbine
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Infinite Wisdom in Wide-Open Oceanport
- Lexie Lou Headlines Victoriana Stakes