When the Oak Tree Racing Association hosts the 20th Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships at Santa Anita Park on Oct. 25, more than $38 million in "economic output" will be generated in the Los Angeles area, according to a study by the Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- 'Pharoah' Heads Home, Next Race Undecided
- Upstart Fine After Haskell; Travers Next
- Injured Jockey Luzzi Cleared to Resume Riding
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- Lea Tunes Up for Whitney in Workout
- World Approval, Night Prowler Seeking 'Fame'
- Haskin: Bronwen Healy's American Adventure
- Rachel's Valentina Sparkles in Debut