When the Oak Tree Racing Association hosts the 20th Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships at Santa Anita Park on Oct. 25, more than $38 million in "economic output" will be generated in the Los Angeles area, according to a study by the Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin, Classic Empire Work at Churchill Downs
- Stellar Wind Remains on Schedule for Distaff
- Three Rules Puts in Final Juvenile Work
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- Den's Legacy to Stand at Mighty Acres
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- Smile for Daddy
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Let the Breeders' Cup Handicapping Begin!