Slip Anchor, the runaway winner of the 1985 Ever Ready Epsom Derby (Eng-I) under American jockey Steve Cauthen, has died at the age of 29.
Diesis, an English champion and prominent Kentucky stallion, has been pensioned at Mill Ridge Farm.
Dermot O'Rourke, former director of the Irish National Stud, bought historic Plantation near Newmarket, England, for an undisclosed sum.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Four Penn National Vets Face Federal Charges
- Cooperative, Monarch End Simulcast Dispute
- License Review Likely for Charged Penn Vets
- One Lucky Dane to Join Dortmund in SA Derby
- Competitive Edge Wins Comeback at Gulfstream
- Stellar Wind Striking for Curlin
- Grade I Winner La Tia Retired
- NYRA's On-Track Handle Rises in 2014
- Dubai Trackwork Notes, March 27