Claire Novak comments on two-time Horse of the Year Wise Dan's breeze at Keeneland on July 17, 2015, while the champion takes a bath in the background.
Two-time Horse of the Year Wise Dan comes home to Forest Lane Farm near Lexington after May 16 colic surgery at Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital.
Trainer Charles Lopresti discuses Wise Dan and the Breeders' Cup.
Morton Fink's homebred Wise Dan worked a half-mile in :46 1/5 around the "dogs" over a firm turf course at Keeneland Oct. 3 as a final tuneup for the $600,000 Shadwell Turf Mile (gr. IT) Oct. 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- KY-Bred Ryans Charm Scores Repeat in Peru GI
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup