Claire Novak comments on two-time Horse of the Year Wise Dan's breeze at Keeneland on July 17, 2015, while the champion takes a bath in the background.
Two-time Horse of the Year Wise Dan comes home to Forest Lane Farm near Lexington after May 16 colic surgery at Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital.
Trainer Charles Lopresti discuses Wise Dan and the Breeders' Cup.
Morton Fink's homebred Wise Dan worked a half-mile in :46 1/5 around the "dogs" over a firm turf course at Keeneland Oct. 3 as a final tuneup for the $600,000 Shadwell Turf Mile (gr. IT) Oct. 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- No Sure Favorite in Woodbine's Royal North Stakes
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Dual Oaks Winner Enable Steps Up in King George