Claire Novak comments on two-time Horse of the Year Wise Dan's breeze at Keeneland on July 17, 2015, while the champion takes a bath in the background.
Two-time Horse of the Year Wise Dan comes home to Forest Lane Farm near Lexington after May 16 colic surgery at Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital.
Trainer Charles Lopresti discuses Wise Dan and the Breeders' Cup.
Morton Fink's homebred Wise Dan worked a half-mile in :46 1/5 around the "dogs" over a firm turf course at Keeneland Oct. 3 as a final tuneup for the $600,000 Shadwell Turf Mile (gr. IT) Oct. 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD