Glorious Days, in his first start since June, came running down the middle of the track to win the Longines Hong Kong Mile (HK-I) by three-quarters of a length over Gold-Fun Dec. 8 at Sha Tin.
Jeremiah Englehart isn't exactly a newcomer to the track, having started walking hots at Finger Lakes Casino & Racetrack almost before he can remember.
Ambitious Dragon overcame a raft of problems, including an injury the day before the race, and still produced a dramatic run to win the Longines Hong Kong Mile (HK-I) Dec. 9 by three-quarters of a length.
The Dec. 6 barrier draw provided a little added intrigue for the Longines Hong Kong International races, particularly in the $2.8 million Longines Hong Kong Cup (HK-I), where top-rated Cirrus des Aigles drew well.
Most Popular Stories
- Callback Rings Up Victory in Las Virgenes
- The Great War Has More in Store After Romp
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- Undefeated Ocean Knight Wins Sam F. Davis
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Avanzare Responds For Stevens in Arcadia Win
- Conquest Two Step Surprises in Palos Verdes
- Testa Rossi Gets Endeavour Victory on DQ
- Can Texas Red Be Beaten in the San Vicente?
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31