Japanese superstar Maurice (JPN) rolled to a dramatic, stretch-running victory Dec. 11 in the Longines Hong Kong Cup (HK-I), capping a day that saw Japan and Hong Kong sweep the honors on the Sha Tin Racecourse turf.
Former Hong Kong Horse of the Year Military Attack scored a narrow victory Nov. 21 at Sha Tin in the Longines Jockey Club Cup (HK-II), the main prep for next month's Longines Hong Kong Cup (HK-I).
The two American entries drew reasonably well for the Dec. 8 Longines Hong Kong International Races, but not without a little drama for King Kreesa in the Hong Kong Mile (HK-I).
California Memory tuned up for his repeat bid for the Hong Kong Cup (HK-I) next month with a game victory in the Longines Jockey Club Cup (HK-II) on Nov. 18 at Sha Tin.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Farhaan Makes the Grade in Thunder Road
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Official Veterinary Team From China Visits Kentucky