George and Lori Hall's Pants On Fire makes his seasonal debut July 27 in the Monmouth Cup Stakes (gr. II) as the 6-year-old son of Jump Start seeks to repeat his victory in the 2013 edition.
Willis Horton's Will Take Charge seeks redemption in the $500,000 Stephen Foster Handicap (gr. I) June 14 against Revolutionary, Departing, Prayer for Relief, and others.
His reputation restored with a superb win in the Santa Anita Handicap (gr. I), Game On Dude looks for a repeat victory in the $1.5 million Charles Town Classic (gr. II) the night of April 19 at Charles Town Races.
Godolphin entrymates Romansh and Long River ran one-two, respectivley, in the $150,000 Excelsior Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack March 22.
Long River and Romansh face five opponents in the 1 1/8-mile test for older horses at Aqueduct March 22.
A sharp Cairo Prince continued his preparations for the $1 million Besilu Stables Florida Derby (gr. I) by breezing a bullet five furlongs March 1 at Palm Meadows, the Gulfstream Park satellite training facility.
Todd Pletcher's impressive maiden winner steps up to stakes company at the Big A.
Tom and Pete handicap the Jerome Stakes, which includes promising Long River, Vyjack, Vegas No Show and Notacatbutallama. watch video
It's a long way from the first Saturday in January to the first Saturday in May, but the $200,000 Jerome Stakes (gr. II) and the $100,000 Busanda Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack could serve as a road map to the future.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Frac Daddy Inherits San Diego's Favorite Role
- Bing Crosby Attracts Goldencents, Declassify
- Flashy American Wheels Back for Shuvee 'Cap
- Pants On Fire Seeks Monmouth Cup Repeat
- Candy Boy Among 47 West Virginia Derby Noms
- Ageless May Have Ideal Set-Up in Royal North
- La Verdad True Speed of Honorable Miss at Spa
- Monmouth-Winning Fillies Target Molly Pitcher