Jockey Terry Thompson is taking his first opportunity to ride in a Breeders' Cup race quite seriously. This week he gave up his regular nighttime schedule at Hoosier Park, where he is close to becoming the all-time leading rider, to get a handle on the Arlington Park surface.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Revolutionary Equine Waste Recycling System
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31