Though the National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup have picked up title sponsors--Dodge and Nextel--for two World Thoroughbred Championships events, the number of sponsors, at least as of June 25, is a wash compared with 2002. Two other companies--NAPA and Long John Silver's--are out as title sponsors after one year.
Long John Silver's, the seafood chain that will be part of Yum! Brands Inc., will serve as title sponsor of the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) and presenting sponsor of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association's Summer Racing Series this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- MarketWatch: McPeek on Yearling Selection
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Woodbine Plans Events to Send Off Loiselle
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate