The Tattersalls December foal sale got off to a slow start Nov. 25 in England. The 76 horses sold (from 189 offered) grossed 274,700 guineas and averaged 3,614 guineas. The median price was 2,000 guineas. Last year, during the opening session, the 131 horses sold grossed 1,086,600 guineas and averaged 8,295 guineas. The median was 4,000 guineas.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- RMTC Nears Recommendation on Calming Agent
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn