The Tattersalls December foal sale got off to a slow start Nov. 25 in England. The 76 horses sold (from 189 offered) grossed 274,700 guineas and averaged 3,614 guineas. The median price was 2,000 guineas. Last year, during the opening session, the 131 horses sold grossed 1,086,600 guineas and averaged 8,295 guineas. The median was 4,000 guineas.
Most Popular Stories
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- Longines Named Official Breeders' Cup Partner
- Breeders' Cup 'The Works' Returns to TVG
- Handle Down at Challenged Delaware Park Meet
- Canterbury Requests 70 Racing Dates for 2015
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- FTBOA Names New Executive Committee, Board