Fueled by three horses that sold for more than $200,000 apiece, the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky fall yearling sale kept churning out impressive results during its second session after getting off to a fast start on its opening day.
The Fasig-Tipton Kentucky fall yearling sale has a new price leader. An Arch filly brought $260,000 at about 2:30 p.m. EDT during the auction's second session Oct. 25 in Lexington.
Sale records were established for the number of horses sold, gross revenue, and average price at the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Eastern fall yearling auction, which ended on Wednesday. In addition, more horses were sold for six-figure prices than ever before.
Most Popular Stories
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Kaigun Makes 2015 Debut in Arcadia Stakes
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- The Horse Who Changed the Triple Crown
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Secret Circle Part of Salty Palos Verdes Cast
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- Testa Rossi Makes Endeavour Return for Brown
- Ocean Knight, Catalina Red Top Sam F. Davis