Well-traveled Dontbotherknocking successfully defended his title in the $150,000 Edward J. DeBartolo Memorial Breeders' Cup at Remington Park Monday with a well-timed rally for jockey Quincy Hamilton.
Allowed to establish an easy pace on a soft Arlington Park turf course, Cosmonaut turned it on in the stretch to register an easy front-running victory in the $200,000 Arlington Handicap (gr. IIIT) Saturday.
Red Fort, third in the Charles Whittingham Memorial Handicap (gr. IT) at Hollywood Park, and Rush Bay, winner of his last two starts at Churchill Downs, share starting high impost of 118 pounds for Saturday's $200,000 Arlington Handicap (gr. IIIT).
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Tampa Bay Releases 2014-15 Stakes Schedule
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries