Well-traveled Dontbotherknocking successfully defended his title in the $150,000 Edward J. DeBartolo Memorial Breeders' Cup at Remington Park Monday with a well-timed rally for jockey Quincy Hamilton.
Allowed to establish an easy pace on a soft Arlington Park turf course, Cosmonaut turned it on in the stretch to register an easy front-running victory in the $200,000 Arlington Handicap (gr. IIIT) Saturday.
Red Fort, third in the Charles Whittingham Memorial Handicap (gr. IT) at Hollywood Park, and Rush Bay, winner of his last two starts at Churchill Downs, share starting high impost of 118 pounds for Saturday's $200,000 Arlington Handicap (gr. IIIT).
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct