Following an opening session with relatively few highlights, the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s spring sale of 2-year-olds in training picked up the pace April 22 on day two of the four-day auction in Ocala, Fla.
A filly by Tapit -- Silver Wolf sells to agents Alex Solis II and Jason Litt for a record $1.9 million April 22 at the OBS Spring sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Irish-bred Up and her yearling War Front filly bring $2.2 million and $800,000, respectively, at Keeneland January's second session, where average eked out an increase but median fell.
Aptly named Up, a multiple group stakes-winning daughter of top international sire Galileo, lit up the bid board when she was sold for $2.2 million during the Jan. 13 second session of the Keeneland horses of all ages sale.
Keeneland's January horses of all ages sale kicked off with solid trade and a gain in median but few fireworks during the opening session Jan. 6 in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- McLaughlin: Frosted Has to Have 'A-Plus' Day
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- Carpe Diem Will Not Be Entered in Belmont
- Donegal Hopes Keen Ice Can Cool Off Pharoah
- Napravnik, Sharp Welcome Baby Boy
- Lawyer for Rubinsky Sues Zayat for Libel
- Belmont Undercard: Honor Code, Bayern Prepare
- The Truth Or Else Out of Belmont Stakes
- Pletcher Seeking Third Belmont Stakes