Bradley Weisbord and Liz Crow's newly formed sales agency Elite Sales will offer multiple stakes winner Happy Mesa in their upcoming consignment at Fasig-Tipton's July Selected Horses of Racing Age Sale on July 10 in Lexington, Kentucky.
Jackson Buchanon has been named manager of client relations at BSW Bloodstock and Elite Sales, a pair of industry companies owned by business partners Bradley Weisbord and Liz Crow.
Despite knocking it out of the park with a modestly-priced colt sold at public auction for seven figures, a pinhook partnership put together by Paul Sharp and Liz Crow will remain grounded and not get too carried away with its instant success.
A new pinhooking partnership group made a big hit at the April 27 session of the Ocala Breeders’ Sales spring 2-year-olds in training sale, where a Union Rags colt was sold for $1 million, a tie for the second-highest price of the sale.
Ten Strike Racing campaigns graded stakes placed Allied Air Raid and already counts more than 80 wins since officially combining operations under the Ten Strike umbrella in early 2016. The group strives to find good homes for their retired runners.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate
- Curlin's Approval Heads Princess Rooney
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Delta Bluesman Aims to Repeat in Smile Sprint
- Get your Scorecard, the Travers Trail Has Begun