Simon Burgess interviews Andrew Clarke, CEO of Living Legends, about the international home of rest for champion horses. Andrew discusses his athletes and each of their personalities. Watch Video
As if they had never left the racetrack, 10 Hall of Fame jockeys spoke knowingly of tactics in the Oct. 18 "Living Legends" competition at Santa Anita -- mostly about how Angel Cordero Jr. will be herding the field from his outside post position.
Angel Cordero Jr. says he will be ready for the "Living Legends Race" at the Oak Tree meet at Santa Anita Park Oct. 18, despite not being a big fan of exercise, at least out of the saddle.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- Unlocking Winners: The Return of Daredevil
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- Casino Planned at Former Michigan Racetrack