Simon Burgess interviews Andrew Clarke, CEO of Living Legends, about the international home of rest for champion horses. Andrew discusses his athletes and each of their personalities. Watch Video
As if they had never left the racetrack, 10 Hall of Fame jockeys spoke knowingly of tactics in the Oct. 18 "Living Legends" competition at Santa Anita -- mostly about how Angel Cordero Jr. will be herding the field from his outside post position.
Angel Cordero Jr. says he will be ready for the "Living Legends Race" at the Oak Tree meet at Santa Anita Park Oct. 18, despite not being a big fan of exercise, at least out of the saddle.
Most Popular Stories
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Darley Sire Commands Dies in Australia
- Slade Power Convincing July Cup Victor
- Calder's Top Racing Official to Stay With CDI
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Influence of His Majesty