People at Colonial Downs have joked for years that it is one of a few tracks in the country where racing could be pulled off the dirt to the turf. On one of its biggest racing days in its history Saturday, it actually happened.
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Test in Hong Kong
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look