The U. S. House Judiciary Committee continued to discuss the "Combating Illegal Gambling Reform and Modernization Act" the week of June 10, but it should be status quo until June 20, when the measure is on the calendar again.
Most Popular Stories
- Sweeping New Drug Rules Approved in New York
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Chance in Clark
- Old Friends Sets Open House for Silver Charm
- Live Racing Blows In at Mahoning Valley
- Catching Up with Go for Gin
- 32 Horses Die in Chicago-Area Stable Fire
- Lope de Vega Colt Leads Tattersalls Trading
- Salute the Sarge to E.A. Ranches in Calif.
- NEHBPA Files Application to Operate Suffolk
- Hollywood Derby Likely After Chrome's Workout