As the high-powered Keeneland November breeding stock sale moved into the fourth of seven books Sunday, the market for breeding stock and weanling prospects showed it still has plenty of steam. Seventeen lots in the session brought final bids in the six-figure range, led by a pair of $200,000 broodmares and a $210,000 weanling.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Score in Clark
- Kaigun Storms From Last to Seabiscuit Win
- Judge Rules Veitch Improperly Dismissed
- Take Charge Brandi, Mr. Z to Los Alamitos
- The Turf Debut of California Chrome
- Cigar Mile As 'Stallion Maker'
- Classic Point Ekes Out Go for Wand Victory
- Sea The Stars Colt Leads Tattersalls Session
- Preparing for Breeding Season
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go