As the high-powered Keeneland November breeding stock sale moved into the fourth of seven books Sunday, the market for breeding stock and weanling prospects showed it still has plenty of steam. Seventeen lots in the session brought final bids in the six-figure range, led by a pair of $200,000 broodmares and a $210,000 weanling.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- 2-Year-Olds Prep for Barretts Del Mar Sale
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- Untapable Works Toward Ogden Phipps Stakes
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- NBC Sports Commentators on 'Night School'
- KEDRC Makes Cobalt Policy Recommendation
- NY Begins Weekly Track Information Reports
- 'Win and You're In' Spot for Ordak Dan