As the high-powered Keeneland November breeding stock sale moved into the fourth of seven books Sunday, the market for breeding stock and weanling prospects showed it still has plenty of steam. Seventeen lots in the session brought final bids in the six-figure range, led by a pair of $200,000 broodmares and a $210,000 weanling.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Hong Kong Runners May Have Trouble This Year
- Mucho Macho Man Returns to Gulfstream Tab
- Hialeah Purse Lawsuit Heads to Arbitration
- Hong Kong Cup: Winfried Engelbrecht-Bresges
- Ihtsahymn Edges Favorite in Kingston Town
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- What was the Top Race of 2013?