As the high-powered Keeneland November breeding stock sale moved into the fourth of seven books Sunday, the market for breeding stock and weanling prospects showed it still has plenty of steam. Seventeen lots in the session brought final bids in the six-figure range, led by a pair of $200,000 broodmares and a $210,000 weanling.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- The Star of the BC Classic: Lucky Spell?
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC