Proven Cure became only the fifth Thoroughbred since 1976 to win a stakes race at the age of 12 when he rolled to a three-length victory over Mr. Meso in Saturday's $40,000 Littlebitlively Stakes at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Millionaire Littlebitlively has arrived for stallion duty at Circle H Farms near Abbeville, La.
Millionaire Littlebitlively's first winner, Littlebitofzip, won Aug. 25 at Del Mar.
I'ma Hell Raiser, one of Louisiana's top stallions following his arrival from Kentucky, was euthanized June 28 at Don Stemmans' Traders Rest Farm near Carencro, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Business as Usual for J Boys Echo in Derby Breeze
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move