Poor Little Sister, a weanling filly being sold to benefit the Little Sisters of the Poor religious order in Albany, New York, brought a final bid of $8,000 from Mike McMahon of McMahon of Saratoga Thoroughbreds at Sunday's New York Breeders' Sales Company's auction at Saratoga Racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- Is Ceftiofur Sodium an Effective Treatment for Placentitis?
- The Legacy of Gone West
- Withers Favorite El Kabeir Breezes at Belmont
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- 2014 New Mexico Champions Announced
- Texas Red Set for Super Return in San Vicente
- Turfway Increases Purses, Adds Race Per Week