A start in the Mohegan Sun Metropolitan Handicap (G1) at Belmont Park June 10 is being considered for Midnight Storm, Little Red Feather Racing managing partner Billy Koch said March 16.
Little Red Feather Racing (LRF) announced Jan. 13 that under their recently established LRF Thoroughbred Fund ("Fund"), they have acquired a minority ownership share in three-year-old colt, Cistron.
Gary Fenton of Little Red Feather helps bring owners into racing
Little Red Feather Racing has purchased a minority interest in Up Hill Stable and Head of Plains Partners' multiple graded stakes winner Lightstream for an undisclosed sum.
Gary Fenton replaces Billy Morey on board of Thoroughbred Owners of California.
Led by $3.6 million Naples Bay, Medaglia d'Oro's half sister in foal to War Front, Keeneland November's opening session sold more seven-figure horses but had lower figures overall than last year.
California owner Madeline Auerbach announced a new racing venture in which she is syndicating offspring by major California stallion Unusual Heat.
Hall of Fame Jockey Gary Stevens has become a partner in the management of Little Red Feather Racing.
Singletary, winner of the 2004 NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) and an earner of better than $1.75 million in his race career, will enter stud at Cardiff Stud Farms near Atascadero, Ca., where his 2006 fee will be $5,000.
Singletary, named for Hall of Fame NFL player Mike Singletary, rolled to the lead leaving the second turn and drew off to an upset victory in the $1.5 million NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) at Lone Star Park.
Little Red Feather Racing's Singletary, who flopped when heavily favored in each of his three starts, put it all together Saturday in winning the $150,000 La Jolla Handicap (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds on the Del Mar turf course.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Farhaan Makes the Grade in Thunder Road