Trainer Doug O'Neill will seek a repeat win Feb. 2 in the $200,000 Robert B. Lewis Stakes (gr. II) with Reddam Racing's He's Had Enough, who has just three opponents in the early-season Santa Anita Derby (gr. I) prep.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement