Trainer Doug O'Neill will seek a repeat win Feb. 2 in the $200,000 Robert B. Lewis Stakes (gr. II) with Reddam Racing's He's Had Enough, who has just three opponents in the early-season Santa Anita Derby (gr. I) prep.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Longtime Owner/Breeder Miles Dies at 85
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Gold Ship Sails to Breakthrough Tenno Sho Win
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Post Kentucky Derby News Update for May 3