Questroyal Stud, Gus Schoenborn, and Taylor Made Stallions have announced the acquisition of grade I winner Boys At Tosconova, who will stand the 2013 season at Questroyal North in Stillwater, N. Y.
Grade I winner Boys At Tosconova and grade II victor Redeemed have both been retired from racing, according to owner Samantha Siegel of Jay Em Ess Stable.
Fasig-Tipton has not received payment for grade I winner Crisp and the broodmares Little Bonnet and Sky Mom, who were sold for more than $1.9 million combined during the 2010 Kentucky November select mixed sale.
Odds-on choice Boys At Tosconova, under a hand ride from jockey Ramon Dominguez, showed his class with a measured win in the $250,000 Three Chimneys Hopeful Stakes (gr. I) on closing day at Saratoga Sept. 6.
Days of rain forced the $114,600 Sands Point Stakes off the water-logged Belmont Park turf Sunday and enabled main-track-only Savedbythelight to draw off and win the depleted 1 1/8-mile Father's Day stakes race in 1:49 on a fast track.
Wertheimer Farm's Indy Dancer, who is scheduled to face off with current Kentucky Derby favorite Empire Maker in Saturday's $750,000 Wood Memorial (gr. I), worked five furlongs over Belmont Park's main track in :59 2/5 handily.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training