Offspring of two-time Japanese Horse of the Year Deep Impact sold for six of the top 10 highest prices at the yearling session of the Japan Racing Horse Association select sale July 14.
A half sister to two champions by Galileo sells for 1.7 million Guineas ($2,770,000) on last day of Book One at the Tattersalls auction in England.
With a world-record yearling filly in the mix, business during the final session of Book One of Tattersalls' 2007 October sale is strong with an 18% upswing in gross over last year's total.
Listen rallied from fifth to easily defeat a classy field of 2-year-olds fillies in the Meon Valley Stud Fillies' Mile (Eng-I) at Ascot Sept. 29.
Most Popular Stories
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Texas Red Set for Super Return in San Vicente
- Euro Exchange Tops Finale at OBS Winter Sale
- Palace Malice Sustains Minor Foot Bruise
- Majestic Affair, Lindisfarne Win at Laurel
- Upstart is Uplifting for Joanne Nielsen
- 82 Supplements to F-T Winter Mixed Sale
- Soumillon Scores Group II Double at Meydan
- Ties Atop TJC's Experimental Free Handicaps
- New Zealand Yearling Sale Continues Strong