Offspring of two-time Japanese Horse of the Year Deep Impact sold for six of the top 10 highest prices at the yearling session of the Japan Racing Horse Association select sale July 14.
A half sister to two champions by Galileo sells for 1.7 million Guineas ($2,770,000) on last day of Book One at the Tattersalls auction in England.
With a world-record yearling filly in the mix, business during the final session of Book One of Tattersalls' 2007 October sale is strong with an 18% upswing in gross over last year's total.
Listen rallied from fifth to easily defeat a classy field of 2-year-olds fillies in the Meon Valley Stud Fillies' Mile (Eng-I) at Ascot Sept. 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Industry Teams to Help Parkinson's Research
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality