Offspring of two-time Japanese Horse of the Year Deep Impact sold for six of the top 10 highest prices at the yearling session of the Japan Racing Horse Association select sale July 14.
A half sister to two champions by Galileo sells for 1.7 million Guineas ($2,770,000) on last day of Book One at the Tattersalls auction in England.
With a world-record yearling filly in the mix, business during the final session of Book One of Tattersalls' 2007 October sale is strong with an 18% upswing in gross over last year's total.
Listen rallied from fifth to easily defeat a classy field of 2-year-olds fillies in the Meon Valley Stud Fillies' Mile (Eng-I) at Ascot Sept. 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos