Eight races that carried listed status in 2014 will be upgraded to grade III in 2015, highlighting a relatively stable review of graded and listed stakes completed by the American Graded Stakes Committee of TOBA.
Evaluation of listed stakes is in full swing for 2014. read blog
New evaluations will shake up black-type status. read blog
Search the Thoroughbred national stakes race conditions in our NSC online tool! Use Tool
The North American International Catalogue Standards Committee has announced it will implement additional quality control requirements for North American races eligible for non-listed black-type status in sale catalogs.
A race-day ban of Salix in graded stakes for 2-year-olds would be extended to listed stakes as part of a new evaluation program.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos