Eight races that carried listed status in 2014 will be upgraded to grade III in 2015, highlighting a relatively stable review of graded and listed stakes completed by the American Graded Stakes Committee of TOBA.
Evaluation of listed stakes is in full swing for 2014. read blog
New evaluations will shake up black-type status. read blog
Search the Thoroughbred national stakes race conditions in our NSC online tool! Use Tool
The North American International Catalogue Standards Committee has announced it will implement additional quality control requirements for North American races eligible for non-listed black-type status in sale catalogs.
A race-day ban of Salix in graded stakes for 2-year-olds would be extended to listed stakes as part of a new evaluation program.
Most Popular Stories
- First Reported Foal for Point of Entry
- First Reported Foal for Rattlesnake Bridge
- Downey Profile: 10 U.S. Noms to UAE Derby
- Australian Vets Support New Racing Rule on Cobalt
- Through the Lens: Wise Dan Photo Gets Award
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- 'Chrome' Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup
- Jockey Chapa Faces Felony Race-Fixing Charges
- New Leadership Coming for Illinois Board
- Subjective vs. Objective Lameness Identification Methods