French imports Liska and Welcome Millenium worked on the Hollywood Park turf Sunday in preparation for the second running of the $750,000 American Oaks at 1 1/4 miles on grass Saturday.
Berry Gordy, founder of Motown Records, is again a growing presence as a Thoroughbred owner under the nom de course Vistas Stable.
Trainer Laura de Seroux raised her stakes-leading total to four with Azeri's victory in the $250,000 Vanity Handicap (gr. I) Saturday and seeks to add to those numbers during the next two weeks of the Hollywood Park spring/summer meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Zia Park Schedules 33 Stakes for 2015 Meet