Champion Northern Spur and stakes winner Yankee Mon will stand at Michael Lischin's Dutchess Views Farm/Metropolitan Stud near Pine Plains, N.Y.
In light of recent outbreaks of equine herpesvirus (EHV-I), and with breeding sheds set to open soon, Central Kentucky farms are evaluating their policies concerning equine herpesvirus vaccination requirements for broodmares.
The first reported foal sired by graded stakes winner Ommadon is a filly born Feb. 3 at Michael and Debra Lischin's Dutchess Views Farm near Pine Plains, N.Y.
John and Susan Moore, who raced grade II winner Regal Sanction, have donated the 6-year-old son of Regal Classic to a foundation they established to help raise money for equine charities.
Stakes winner Roaring Fever will enter stud at Michael and Debra Lischin's Metropolitan Stud near Pine Plains, N.Y., where he will stand for a syndicate.
Graded stakes winner Griffinite will stand at Metropolitan Stud in Pine Plains, New York in 2005 for a $4,000 fee.
Graded stakes winner Ommadon will enter stud at Metropolitan Stud, managed by Michael and Debra Lischin, near Pine Plains, N.Y.
New York farms Questroyal Stud, Silvernails Farm, and Dutchess Views Farm announced a plan to stand stallions at the newly conceived Metropolitan Stud
Top Account is being relocated to Michael and Debra Lischin's Dutchess Views Farm in Pine Plains, N.Y., for the 2003 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Farrell Poised for Next Test in Fair Grounds Oaks
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Juvenile Sales Scene Moves West to Barretts
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile