During a hearing regarding the drug use of New Zealand jockey Lisa Cropp before the country's Judicial Control Authority, forensic scientist and toxicology expert Dr. Ronald Couch told the panel that Cropp would have been "dead or at least unconscious" if the reported level of methamphetamine in her system recorded by a positive test was accurate.
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Ben's Cat Claims Thrilling Parx Dash 3-Peat